Canary Wharf will play host to all this year's action from 8th-19th July, and we cannot wait! Find out all the important information below or download your team registration form here.
Want to see last year's tournament in action? Watch our latest video here!
Who can play?
Any company can enter a team.
You needn’t have played before, as the rules are very simple and training is included. All you need is a team of 5-10 people with 5 people on court at a time. Each team must have at least one person of each gender on court at all times.
What is it?
Your team will get the chance to play at least 4 matches each. The games will take place whatever the weather!
There will be four groups competing in pool format and the winner of each group will go into the semi final - the winners of which will go on to the grand final. Trophies will be presented to the winning team and medals for the runners-up at the end of the day.
Every team receives:
- 2hours of training with a qualified Volleyball England coach
- Entry into the Sitting Volleyball tournament
- Lunch on the day
- Goodie bag
- Company profile in Event Brochure
- Chance to meet top UK athletes
How to Enter
If you would like to enter a team, follow these 4 easy steps:
1. Get your team of 5 or more people together.
2. Pledge to fundraise for Action For Kids. Many of our previous teams have raised over £2500 in sponsorship before! (Remember if you have 10 members this is just £250 to raise each)
Don't forget to check out the latest photos on our Flickr Account.